Gamboa and Ponta do Curral
A boat trip in wooden boats guided by the local fishermen. The boats are adapted for trips like this one. We do recommend you to board the "Pirata do Morro" and meet its crew of corsairs.
When in Gamboa village, one of the stops besides the beach is the clay bath, also known as Pink Beach. In Coroa you can walk in a huge sandbank. In Ponta do Curral you can enjoy a desert beach. There are many options for lunch at Gamboa beachfront restaurants and all of them serve sea food. At the end of the trip you can enjoy the sunset from the fort.
10:00 - Departure from Third Beach
10:15 - Snorkeling at Caitá Island, depending on the tides
11:00 - Stop for the clay bath
12:30 - Stop at Coroa's sandbank
13:30 - Stop at Ponta do Curral beach
14:30 - Lunch at Gamboa beach
16:00 - Return to Morro de São Paulo harbor
The order of the stops may differ depending on the tides.
- The trip might be cancelled due to bad weather conditions. In this case there will be no charges for the refund.
- Children up to 05 years old pay 20,00 BRL
- Children above 05 years old pay as adults
Cancellations can be requested at least 24 hours before the tour.
- In case of tour rescheduling in a period of one year, the value paid can be used without charges.
- In case of refunds, a 20% fee will be charged.
For cancellation requested in less than 24 hours before check-in and No-shows: the total value of the tour will be charged.