- I. Dates and Room Type
- II. Enter Your Details
- III. Confirmed
Hotel Vila GuaiamúAddress: Third Beach, Morro de Sao Paulo view map
- 3 night in the Carnival (to choose between February 8th and 13th 2013);
- 3 nights in the Carnival Hangover (to choose between February 13th to 17th 2013);
- 2 nights in the Easter (to choose between March 28th to 31st 2013);
- 2 nights for All Saints (November 1st to 3rd 2013);
- 2 nights in the National Holiday (November 15th to 17th 2013).
Cancellations can be requested until 32 days before check-in.
- In case of booking rescheduling in a period of one year, the value paid can be used without charges (paying the difference of rates' adjustments, if there is any)
- In case of refunds, a 20% fee will be charged
For cancellation requested in less than 32 days before check-in and No-shows: the total value of the booking will be charged
This cancellation policy does not apply for holidays and special packages.
Late check-out policy:
There is an additional supplement for late check out.
- Up to one hour - 50% of the day's rate will be charged.
- More than one hour - a full day's rate will be charged.
Free accommodation will be provided for one child up to five years old, staying in the parent's room.
Payment Form:Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Cash, Bank Deposit (just if you are in Brazil)
Check in time: 12:00
Check out time: 10:00
An excellent place for whom want relax.Mr Jose Carlos C.. -Argentina
Very nice hotel at 3rd beach. We reserved twin beds but the rooms were furnished with one double bed and one small twin that could only be comfortable for a child. The mattress was very thin. We were given another chalet for the second night. Much appreciated.
Mosquitos were a problem. Why don't hotels with no air conditioning provide mosquito netting or at least a hook on the wall to attach our own? I do not use the poison spray they provide in the room.